Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Diary of a Bad Blogger


Well, obviously blogging is not going to be my thing. I would say I'm going to do better, but I won't. On a more positive note, Jerry's gonna graduate!! That's right folks, mark you calendars because on May 13th Jerry will receive a Bachelor's in Business Administration in Accounting. Yay Jerry!!


We camped over Spring Break at Shouse Ford on Lake Degray and we are still loving our new (to us) camper. The boys absolutely had a blast, I could not keep them clean! Chase got to go fishing for the first time, and Cole went almost every day with Jerry. We camped with our friends, the Helton family, and as always had a great time with them. It's very nice to spend time with good people.








Only 9 more weeks of school for me! Woohoo!! I am looking forward to being able to go several places this summer (Lord willing I won't be working - Jerry will). First up will be my cousin Ellen's high school graduation in Michigan, followed by the Johnson Family Reunion which I have been unable to attend for the past couple of years. Then, I think I'll ask Dad to take me to Puerto Rico so I can "brush up on my Spanish".
.

No comments: